I’ve been a speaker at conferences and corporate events for more than 15 years, on topics with bias towards innovation through creative use of technology, and often labelled as motivational.
I tailor my presentations to suit the audience, whether it’s a dozen people in a boardroom, or a thousand people in a conference hall.
My presentation, “Things I Have Learned”, (deck here), has received overwhelming critical acclaim, and is a good representation of the mixture of philosophy, technology, creativity, and whimsy that you should expect from one of my presentations.
Other current presentations are Business Model Design for Creatives, and Advanced IoT Development for Technologists.
I also host an event called Speakeasy where I interview creative business leaders, and feature in my own cookery show called Cooking in the Methlab with Hoss.
The major conferences I’ve presented at are:
- 12 FITC presentations, Toronto, Winnipeg & Amsterdam.
- OFFF Paris.
- 4 Flash on the Beach presentations.
- 6 Flash Forward presentations, including London, Amsterdam, San Francisco and New York.
- Milia, Cannes.
- NMUF New York, and Rotterdam.
- BD4D main speaker, Manchester.
- Convergence Lecture Series, The Lighthouse, Glasgow.
- Additionally I have written and hosted the FITC Awards Show 3 times.
If you have an event that you’d be interested in me speaking at, drop me a note using this form, and I’ll get right back to you.