My Flashbelt presentation comprised a Keynote presentation with embedded video and external sites opened in a web browser. I have exported the presentation to PDF for you to download, and seeing as this strips the video content, I have uploaded a ZIP archive containing all videos shown.
Warning. Slides 2 and 21 contain a photograph of me standing in front of the public entrance to a restaurant in Amsterdam called 11. The original photo has been available on my public Flickr page for the last 3 years. The content of this photo is not suitable for all ages and may cause offense. Viewer discretion is advised.
Three slides have images removed as I’ve been unable to obtain usage rights for distribution of this kind. Slide 7 contained images of a destroyed factory building alongside the word ‘Kaboom!’. Slide 19 contained a photograph of a sign with the words ‘fireworks cancelled’. Slide 20 contained a photograph of dusty cars parked on wasteland and the words ‘Oh fuck.’. Due to time constraints I had to skip past slides 34-50 in my presentation. It is normal for me to have extra content I don’t show in the event that I run too fast and need more stuff to show.
- Click here for a PDF of my presentation.
- Click here to download the embedded videos from the Keynote presentation.
- Click here for the Adobe Live promo I showed.
- Click here for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival game that I showed.
- Click here for Blender Ten, the drawing application I showed.
- The final interactive toy I showed is not currently online, but you can view videos of it here.